Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The END...for now...

This will likely be my last post...at least for a while. For all practical purposes, the house is FINISHED. We have been issued a certificate of occupancy and can start moving in at any time. There is still the pesky little problem of selling the old house, but that's out of my hands so I'm looking onward and upward.

We are very pleased with the outcome and think you'll agree...it's a pretty fine looking home! Rather than walk you through the last few months in words, I'll let the pictures do the talking. I took several yesterday (after the final deep cleaning and before we start filling it with our crap).

I hope many of you will come visit and see for yourselves. As one friend put it, getting out of her car she felt like she was going on vacation. We can't wait to be living there full time and we can wait to see many of our friends and family out there in the months and years to come.

I'll be back in touch soon to let you know how life in the hills is treating us. In the meantime, enjoy the photos and let me know what YOU think!

All the best....



















































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment